“Yoga is a means of healing, balancing, and is a creative expression of the soul, a necessity for all mankind. It can help you to be a better person, in relationship to others, to the earth, and to yourself. I sense it’s my life’s work to spread the seeds of yoga and feel blessed to be able to share its ancient traditions.” Introduced to yoga at just eight years old, Tatiana began her formal yoga training in 1980 with Eric Small of the Beverly Hills Iyengar Studio.
Over the past 30 years Tatiana’s received Classical and Tantric Yoga training in philosophy, meditation, pranayama and asana. She embraces a variety of healing modalities towards an integrative body therapy. Her work blends movement, breath and sound to generate growth, insight, healing and transformation.
Emphasised throughout her teaching are:
- Intuitive skills training
- Conflict resolution
Tatiana has such an impressive background that we don’t feel we can quite do her justice! But here’s some of the highlights…
- She’s been trained by some of the most respected teachers in the world…
- Yoga and multiple sclerosis – 8 years with Eric Small
- Personal and teacher training – 13 years with Dona Holleman
- Ayurvedic & Yoga, Structural Yoga Therapy – 3 years with Mukunda Stiles
- 8 years teacher training – John Friend Anusara Yoga
- 8 years Tantric philosophy and meditation – Douglas Brooks and Sally Kempton
And there’s more! Tatiana’s also trained in:
- Tantric philosophy
- Buddhist Vipassana Meditation
- NLP, Time-Line Therapy and Hypnotherapy
She conducts workshops and classes in the US, Italy, Israel and Mexico for teachers and the physically challenged, and is preparing for publication a manuscript and DVD using Yoga to help Multiple Sclerosis, Cancer, Arthritis and other debilitating conditions.
Tatiana’s work encourages a gentle, joyful, intense opening of the heart to move towards understanding our own human organism and the blessing that we call life.