“The divine activity in yoga involves creative energy, putting one’s heart into study, and commitment to the Lord.” Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras II.1
|The process of empowerment begins with setting intention, which is the foundation of our practice.
Through knowledge and skillful action we develop the capacity to lead lives of beauty, depth and value. We must truly place intention in the heart (shraddha), for we discover the importance of a thing to the degree we put our heart into it.This retreat is devoted to:
- Draw from the wisdom of the yogic texts
- Explore and discover what our deepest intentions and attitudes are
- Recognize how the self in human embodiment is the Divine’s experience of Itself
- Discover and practice how to expand our hearts
- Empower our actions and propel ourselves into a deeper relationship with our Inner Being.
Shared room: £899 (per person)
Single room occupancy: £1,100
(Prices include full board (excluding drinks), dinner on arrival, breakfast on departure. VAT not applicable.)
Register Your Interest
Enter your name and email. We will keep you posted with more information about our workshops.