A Tarot extravaganza with Avril Price!
We think we struck gold with our location! Avril’s workshop takes place near Viterbo – the city where Tarot was first introduced in Europe in the 14th century.
And there’s more! Not only will you get to explore this stunning Papal City but we’re taking you to the extraordinary Tarot Garden (Giardino del Tarocchi) in Tuscany too!
During your retreat at Villa Lina, you’ll be exploring Tarot as a tool for divination and personal growth.
Tarot is a wonderful system that guides us into our internal landscape and that of those we maybe reading for. It’s a mirror to the soul. By gazing into this mirror we can enrich our own personal journey and that of others. It can also help us understand the outer world we’ve created.
Connecting to Tarot is also about learning new skills, gaining fresh perspectives and empowering your spiritual pathway.
During your retreat you’ll:
- Start each day with a guided visualistion
- Create a sacred and safe place for personal development
- Study each of the 78 cards
- Deepen your awareness by looking at the traditional meanings, philosophy and history of the cards
- Have opportunities to develop your psychic faculty and to gain further insight into your personal sensitivity and intuition
- Learn how to apply spiritual wisdom and psychic information both practically and effectively
By the end of the workshop, you can expect to have a knowledge of Tarot, how to work with a spread and how to ‘connect’ in a reading.
You may want to bring a notebook and of course a Tarot deck is essential. Avril recommends Rider Waite Tarot cards. By learning with these cards, you should then be able to work with any deck.
Shared room: £899 (per person)
Single room occupancy: £1,100
(Prices include full board (excluding drinks), dinner on arrival, breakfast on departure. VAT not applicable.)
We’ll announcing 2013 dates soon